In advance of the French and U.S. editions of Imaginary Cities , I’ve been speaking to Minor Literature[s] about writing, rebellion, film and the meaning of Bergman’s The Seventh Seal. Thanks to Thom Cuell and Momus for the questions.
Finishing the last pieces of my next book, Tidewrack, at the minute (it’s out early next year with Vintage & FSG) and planning a subsequent book about rooms that I hope will be a contemporary response to Gaston Bachelard’s wonderful The Poetics of Space. Lots of talks coming up soon, mainly in England, so keep an eye out.
- RT @Furmadamadam: Super Venetian portico entrance to the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore in Bergamo https://t.co/h7UqkdkxLR 3 hours ago
- RT @waneella_: https://t.co/gwi0zKShfO 4 hours ago
- RT @incunabula: A Sino-Tibetan folded book printed in Beijing in 1410, with dhāranīs in Sanskrit written in Tibeto-Nepali characters and wo… 5 hours ago
- Night listening. 'The Third Man' live youtube.com/watch?v=C5ZnzN… 5 hours ago
- Love this new piece by Atelier Olschinsky behance.net/olschinsky https://t.co/4aH9vjrxQm 8 hours ago