- RT @Furmadamadam: Super Venetian portico entrance to the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore in Bergamo https://t.co/h7UqkdkxLR 3 hours ago
- RT @waneella_: https://t.co/gwi0zKShfO 4 hours ago
- RT @incunabula: A Sino-Tibetan folded book printed in Beijing in 1410, with dhāranīs in Sanskrit written in Tibeto-Nepali characters and wo… 5 hours ago
- Night listening. 'The Third Man' live youtube.com/watch?v=C5ZnzN… 6 hours ago
- Love this new piece by Atelier Olschinsky behance.net/olschinsky https://t.co/4aH9vjrxQm 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: games
If you’re into games and architecture, come to the V&A Friday night.
If you’re in London and interested in games & architecture, come along to this; it’s a great lineup and it’ll be a lot of fun. It’s also free – you can register here.
I’ve been playing video games, for my sins, since 1987. For all my flailing pretensions elsewhere, I’ve measured out my life with endless flashing Insert Coin to Continue temptations. For a long time, I became distracted by meaningless things like … Continue reading
‘Just as the utopian space-age future of the West in the 1950s passed unthinkably into the past with space shuttles entering museums, so too is the largely dystopian cyberpunk vision, at least aesthetically, becoming outmoded. One of the central inspirations … Continue reading
Excited to be talking at the London Festival of Architecture (Up-Pop at the Swedenborg Society in Bloomsbury) on the 18th of June. Full details here. Hope to see some of you there. Here’s the press release: