- RT @Furmadamadam: Super Venetian portico entrance to the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore in Bergamo https://t.co/h7UqkdkxLR 3 hours ago
- RT @waneella_: https://t.co/gwi0zKShfO 4 hours ago
- RT @incunabula: A Sino-Tibetan folded book printed in Beijing in 1410, with dhāranīs in Sanskrit written in Tibeto-Nepali characters and wo… 5 hours ago
- Night listening. 'The Third Man' live youtube.com/watch?v=C5ZnzN… 5 hours ago
- Love this new piece by Atelier Olschinsky behance.net/olschinsky https://t.co/4aH9vjrxQm 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: imaginary cities
Wholehearted thanks to University of Chicago Press (and especially Levi Stahl) for publishing the U.S. edition of Imaginary Cities, available now in all good bookshops (and Influx Press for taking a chance on the book in the first place when … Continue reading
In advance of the French and U.S. editions of Imaginary Cities , I’ve been speaking to Minor Literature[s] about writing, rebellion, film and the meaning of Bergman’s The Seventh Seal. Thanks to Thom Cuell and Momus for the questions. Finishing … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone at the Dundee Literary Festival and those who came for a great event. There’s been an avalanche of things happening recently, which I’m still digging my way through, and tomorrow may finally be the first day I’ve … Continue reading
Delighted to announce University of Chicago Press will be publishing Imaginary Cities in the U.S. in April.
A huge thank you to everyone who came to my recent talks at the Venice Architecture Biennale and the Edinburgh International Book Festival. I enjoyed both immensely. Thanks especially to everyone at the German Pavilion, Alastair Donald at the British … Continue reading
Excited to be giving a keynote talk at the Venice Biennale on the 25th of this month on cities, architecture and Utopia (thanks to the British Council and the Flanders Architecture Institute especially for their support).
My first games/architecture column for Kill Screen is online here as a glimpse of the print magazine, which I recommend subscribing to.